Lifestyle Medicine – Primary Care
San Jose, CA
El Camino Medical Associates (ECMA) is seeking a full time BC or BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our growing multi-specialty group in north San Jose, CA focused on foundational lifestyle medicine principles and innovative care delivery. Physician joins a new, vibrant, and growing Lifestyle Medicine Service program with many opportunities for collaborations with colleagues.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours.
- BC or BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. Preference for Diplomate of American Board of Lifestyle Medicine (ABLM) or willingness and open to take ABLM board certification test.
- This position includes direct patient care and builds a patient focused Lifestyle Medicine practice.
- Participate in development and implementation of Shared Medical Appointments, Complete Health Improvement Intensive Lifestyle Medicine Behavior Change Program (CHIP), Culinary Medicine, and other innovative lifestyle medicine programs.
- Duties include treatment of illness as well as disease prevention, treatment and reversal through evidence based lifestyle medicine prescriptions and programs.
- Assist in development of programs providing education to patients, physician colleagues, and medical staff about Lifestyle Medicine.
- A desire to be a vital part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to provide high quality patient care with an ambition to grow the practice. Physicians with an entrepreneurial spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Physician will have a well-connected support such as nutritional specialists, exercise specialists, and coaches to assist with lifestyle management of their patients.
What We Offer
- Guaranteed salary for one year with productivity and quality bonus
- Generous and competitive benefits package, including paid CME, Dues, licenses, etc.
- Malpractice tail insurance
- Leading-Edge Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com.