El Camino Medical Associates (ECMA) is seeking a full time BC or BE OB/GYN to join our growing multi-specialty group in Campbell, CA.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours which is 4 clinical days with 1 administrative day
- Provide quality comprehensive OB/GYN health care services to a diverse patient population
- Physician has a potential to see an average of 15-25 patients a day in the clinic and 10-15 deliveries per month.
- Scope of practice includes prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum, in-office procedures, specialized surgical care as well as surgical care
- Surgical skills highly desirable (laparoscopic and robotic)
- Services will be provided at El Camino Hospital fully equipped with robotics and state-of-the-art technology as well as outpatient clinic
- A desire to be a vital part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to provide high quality patient care with an ambition to grow a practice
What We Offer
- Guaranteed salary for two years with productivity and quality bonus
- Generous and competitive benefits package, including paid CME, Dues, licenses, etc.
- Malpractice tail insurance
- Leading-Edge Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.