Urgent Care – Physician Assistant
San Jose, CA
El Camino Medical Associates (ECMA) is seeking full time, Physician Assistant to work at El Camino Health Urgent Care.
- Resource-rich working environment
- Schedule designed to promote work/life balance
- Collaborate with talented team of on-site primary care clinicians and medical specialists
- 6 months related clinical experience
- Physician Assistants must be comfortable performing clinical procedures such as incision & drainage, laceration repairs, suturing, splinting, etc.
- Experience practicing in an Urgent Care or Emergency Hospital setting is preferred
- Must be NCCPA certified
- Must have an active California State Physician Assistant License by Physician Assistant Board under Medical Board of California
- Active DEA registration
What We Offer
- Generous benefits package
- Leading-Edge Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- Growth opportunities with a team of clinicians dedicated to provide high quality patient care.
- EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity