Urgent Care – Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
San Jose, CA
San Jose Medical Group (SJMG) is seeking full time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our Urgent Care practice in San Jose, CA.
Opportunity Details and Qualifications
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours.
- Full laboratory, X-ray, ultrasound, and mammography on site.
- Dedicated observation room and procedure room.
- Physician Assistant must be comfortable performing clinical procedures such as incision and drainage, laceration repairs, suturing, splinting, etc.
- Experience practicing in an Urgent Care or Emergency Hospital setting is preferred.
- Flexibility with schedule, no in-basket management, and no overnight shifts.
- Physician Assistants must be NCCPA certified.
- Physician Assistants must have an active California State Physician Assistant License by Physician Assistant Board under Medical Board of California.
- ACLS certification required. PALS certification is good to have.
- Graduate from an accredited physician assistant program.
What We Offer
- Guaranteed competitive salary
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- Work-life balance
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com.