Urgent Care – Physician Assistant
San Jose, CA
San Jose Medical Group (SJMG) is seeking full time Physician Assistants to join our Urgent Care practice in San Jose, CA.
Opportunity Details and Qualifications
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours.
- Full laboratory, X-ray, ultrasound, and mammography on site.
- Dedicated observation room and procedure room.
- Physician Assistant must be comfortable performing clinical procedures such as incision and drainage, laceration repairs, suturing, splinting, etc.
- Experience practicing in an Urgent Care or Emergency Hospital setting is preferred.
- Flexibility with schedule, no in-basket management, and no overnight shifts.
- Physician Assistants must be NCCPA certified.
- Physician Assistants must have an active California State Physician Assistant License by Physician Assistant Board under Medical Board of California.
- ACLS certification required. PALS certification is good to have.
- Graduate from an accredited physician assistant program.
What We Offer
- Guaranteed competitive salary
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- Work-life balance